1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone recommend an inspirational book?

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by southlondonteacher, Feb 15, 2012.

1. I'm bored of reading the same old books and was wondering if anyone could recommend any inspirational reading. I'm thinking perhaps something on leadership, work life balance, juggling a family and a high flying career...the usual aspirations! Any suggestions much appreciated!

2. I'm bored of reading the same old books and was wondering if anyone could recommend any inspirational reading. I'm thinking perhaps something on leadership, work life balance, juggling a family and a high flying career...the usual aspirations! Any suggestions much appreciated!

3. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

4. "Go ask Alice".

5. Bridges and barriers by eamonn reilly.

6. [​IMG]is a very inspirational read on leadership!

7. AdmiralNelson

AdmiralNelson New commenter

8. The 7 habits of highly effective families Covey
    The magician journey Deepak Chopra

9. You should try High Performers by Alistair Smith. This has inspired me and a few other people know. Check out his website too and watch the video of him giviing a lecture. Amazing guy!

10. 'Inspirational Teachers, Inspirational Learners' by Will Ryan - amazingly thought-provoking, but so easy to read! Full of common sense and ways to improve our teaching - I am inspired!

11. I found these inspiring:

Mindsets by Carol Dweck
    Leadership with a moral purpose Will Ryan
    Quiet leadership David Rock
    Leading in a culture of change Michael Fullan

12. So many suggestions! Thanks everyone. My reading list is well and truly full!