1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone recommend a good Assembly book?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by impulce, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Im fed up of struggling to find ideas for assemblies and would love a book with nice ideas/stories in. The problem is we are not a religious school and our assemblies tend to have moral messages, as opposed to religious - alot of the books ive seen on Amazon etc seem to be based on religious messages.
    Any personal recommendations?

2. Im fed up of struggling to find ideas for assemblies and would love a book with nice ideas/stories in. The problem is we are not a religious school and our assemblies tend to have moral messages, as opposed to religious - alot of the books ive seen on Amazon etc seem to be based on religious messages.
    Any personal recommendations?

3. talisman

talisman New commenter

I have recently bought a book by Jenny Mosely - with assemblies linked to the SEAL units, I think its called Active assemblies - red cover!! each assembly needs a bit a preparation - but the children enjoy them. I also signed up with primary assemblies (I think its part of teaching expertise.com and they email a new and topical assembly each week - this weeks is about David Beckhams possible move to spurs!!
    Good messages in both - but not religious.
    Good luck