1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help ? x x

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Jewel45, Mar 17, 2011.

1. A hateful parent has sent me a letter complaining about things that just do not happen in my classroom. I do not do the things that she is accusing me of, and to make matters worse her child is actually one of my favourites ! I have had no problems with this parent before and she has only written this letter since being told that she will not be needed to accompany us on our year 6 residential. Adifferent parent will be coming with us. My Headteacher intends to 'smooth things over' with her, but i do not want that, i want the opprtunity to point out that her accusations are totally unfounded. Where can i go, appart from to the Union, to complain about her malicious and upsetting accusations. The accusations are nothing un-toward - that i won't give a child a new pen when it runs out, that the children have to work in silence all day, that sort of thing.
    Any help would be gratefully received x x

2. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

Welcome to TES, Jewel

3. [​IMG]+
    Justin ,Tarquin, Tobias and Dogbreath are ready and waiting.

4. Dogbreath is shy and refuses to be on the photo.

5. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

Isn't that Peter Andre on the left?

6. Actullay it's Eureka, Burndy and Treefayre.

7. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Baubs.....LOL [​IMG]