1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help please?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by alikitten81, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hi all, has anyone got a copy of Oi get off my train, where they could e-mail me the words. Supposed to be doing it for our class assembly on Friday and know we have a copy at school but can not find it ANYWHERE! Been in town looking all weekend but no shops have it. Have a copy on order but it won't come before I need it. Want the children to act it out while I read the story as part of the assembly.

Hope someone can help, thank you!!

Ali

2. Hi all, has anyone got a copy of Oi get off my train, where they could e-mail me the words. Supposed to be doing it for our class assembly on Friday and know we have a copy at school but can not find it ANYWHERE! Been in town looking all weekend but no shops have it. Have a copy on order but it won't come before I need it. Want the children to act it out while I read the story as part of the assembly.

Hope someone can help, thank you!!

Ali