1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help me please? (Science, changing sounds)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by thedancingqueen, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hi. I'm a final year trainee and I have a very important lesson observation tomorrow in Science. It is a lesson about sound from the changing sounds QCA unit (year 5 class). This is the second lesson of the unit. My first lesson went very well and I got some very positive feedback (it was a lesson on how sounds are produced and how we hear sounds). I don't feel as confident about teaching this lesson involving musical instruments though. I've made a powerpoint but I hate the fact that it's so wordy and I don't think it's very good to be honest. I'm not the best person at doing concise powerpoints. Would someone please be willing to look over my powerpoint for me please? It has 21 slides but not too much information on each one. I just think it's boring, wordy and not very good and if I could email you it, you could change it in whatever way you want. I'd do anything to teach a good lesson and would really appreciate people's help please. If you can get back to me asap if you're willing, I'd really appreciate it.

2. Hi. I'm a final year trainee and I have a very important lesson observation tomorrow in Science. It is a lesson about sound from the changing sounds QCA unit (year 5 class). This is the second lesson of the unit. My first lesson went very well and I got some very positive feedback (it was a lesson on how sounds are produced and how we hear sounds). I don't feel as confident about teaching this lesson involving musical instruments though. I've made a powerpoint but I hate the fact that it's so wordy and I don't think it's very good to be honest. I'm not the best person at doing concise powerpoints. Would someone please be willing to look over my powerpoint for me please? It has 21 slides but not too much information on each one. I just think it's boring, wordy and not very good and if I could email you it, you could change it in whatever way you want. I'd do anything to teach a good lesson and would really appreciate people's help please. If you can get back to me asap if you're willing, I'd really appreciate it.