1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone advise me in how to convert Smartboard Notebook files into another format?

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by erin_tacey, Sep 10, 2008.

1. I have recently changed schools and have hundreds of files using Notebook - unfortunately my new school has a mixture of different IWBs and I would hate to be forced to recreate everything that I have. If anyone has any advice please, please help me!

2. The full version of the Notebook viewer software has a File>Export option which should let you export most of the files into powerpoint.

3. You'd still need to do them one by one unless you can set up an automation software like AutoHotKey to do it for you. I could be more help if I had the full version of the smartboard software, but, alas.

4. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

Also the PPS will be odd and unuseable, so you'd have to re-work them too, if you decided to use that instead!

I've

5. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

Also the PPS will be odd and unuseable, so you'd have to re-work them too, if you decided to use that instead!

I've
    had

6. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a

7. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good

8. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and

9. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round

10. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't

11. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck

12. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't find

13. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't find an import

14. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't find an import mechanism that

15. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't find an import mechanism that allows

16. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't find an import mechanism that allows even a

17. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't find an

18. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't find an import mechanism that allows even a 3 or 4

19. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't find an import mechanism

20. You will lose most of the functionality when you export/import/save as etc and will have to put all the whizz bang stuff back into the replacvement software.

I've
    had a good luck round and can't find an import mechanism that allows even