1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anybody recommend a racism and diversity workshop provider to work in Yorkshire?

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by Fletch107, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Does anybody know of/could recommend any providers that would be able to
    deliver one day workshops around the issues of diversity and racism? It would be held inWest Yorkshire

2. Have you tried Show Racism the Red Card?

3. Def worth contacting Show Racism the red card - email simon@theredcardwales.org (I know he's based in Wales but will be able to point you in the right direction of someone in your area)

Cheers

4. I've attended a training day run by Voice It, which means I can now use the materials in my classes, (www.voiceit.com) and they're great.
    They also run training days for pupils / students as well - I'd definitely recommend them.

5. I have been to a couple of training sessions at the YOI where I work with SARI (Support Against Racist Incidents) and they've been really good. It's a company based in Bristol but they are also able to provide training nationally.

http://www.sariweb.org.uk/

6. Hi. I'm The Education Manager for Show Racism the Red Card in North East England. We can visit your school. Email me - craig@theredcard.org

In the meanwhile, you can visit our website - www.theredcard.org

Craig

7. yes show racism the red card lot v good