1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CAME Mathematics - Anyone got one?

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by thornn, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the CAME Maths resources to use in our school. I'm pretty sure there are dusty copies in cupboards up and down the country that are no longer used. Would you be willing to donate it; lend it; or even sell it???
    I'm an AST in Wigan and keen to use the CAME materials (no school funds currently).
    Should I produce any materials that are in line with your scheme of work, I'm very willing to share them!

2. Hi all,
    I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the CAME Maths resources to use in our school. I'm pretty sure there are dusty copies in cupboards up and down the country that are no longer used. Would you be willing to donate it; lend it; or even sell it???
    I'm an AST in Wigan and keen to use the CAME materials (no school funds currently).
    Should I produce any materials that are in line with your scheme of work, I'm very willing to share them!

3. If you find some money .......http://www.beam.co.uk/product_detail.php?dept_id=33&prod_id=307

4. Hi
    It's the Secondary CAME materials I'm after!!!
    Any other suggestions???

5. googolplex

googolplex Occasional commenter

Save up and buy your copy, like we had to...

6. I'm not on the scrounge as you suggest. I do think there will be several copies out there not being used, perhaps in need of a new home.
    School funds are tight, I'm very willing to pay for a second-hand copy out of my own pocket!
    :)
    [​IMG]

7. Am I right in saying that the full price is well over £1000? I'm sure there must be some cheaper alternatives out there!

8. googolplex

£182 from Brynteg books
    ISBN9780435533908

9. googolplex

10. Thank you googolplex!