1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP) Maths

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by Oscar63, May 24, 2019.

1. Oscar63

Oscar63 New commenter

Hi

If anyone uses this at their school, could they please drop me an message, or write their opinions on it in this page?

I am a maths coord in Germany (int school)

2. james_1979

james_1979 New commenter

Get your hands on a checkpoint exam and work backwards from there. If your school is legit they will have access to their curriculum and checkpoint support. If none of this is making sense to you or noone from your school can help then... I wish all the students and their fee paying parents all the best in the world.

3. Caity52

Caity52 New commenter

It is very similar to the English national curriculum (almost identical in fact) so look at that if you are wondering about the content.

Lara mfl 05 likes this.
  4. the hippo

the hippo Lead commenter Community helper

I do not know much about the Cambridge Maths, but I marked our Grade 4 (Year 6) English mocks. They were very similar to the Year 6s SATs papers, as Caity52 has already noted. My impression is that these Cambridge tests try to be a bit more "international" and less "Anglocentric".