1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cambridge International CAIE CIE Business Resources and Tutorials

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by Joseib, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Joseib

Joseib New commenter

My name is Eddie Bradley, I have been teaching for 10 years in the UK and at international schools in Asia and Europe. This year I have started my own website dedicated to Cambridge International (CAIE) Business, Cambridge Business Essentials www.ciebusiness.co.uk

I'm just starting out at the moment so just building the sites resources and functionality. I have also made a number of videos on a youtube channel called "Cambridge Business Essentials" - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBghNFKu4_j9YpHg4o-TQOg
    The latest one is on building a chain of analysis at A-level - it's a very simple guide so may useful to your students

I'd really appreciate your feedback or suggestions of videos or resources that you or your students would find useful. If you could let your students know about the videos that would also be great!

jazeemz likes this.