1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cambridge Direct Maths 5

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by qpr179, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I am taking over a Year 5 class next month but am struggling a little with maths planning, I'd like to use the Cambridge Direct scheme but it is out of print. I wondered if anyone might be able to help obtain a copy of the planning pack for this and the Shape and Space teacher's and pupil books.
    I have a teacher book and one pupil book for Calculations and Number but that's it.
    Many thanks for any help. My e-mail address is ainsworth179@yahoo.com if that's easier.
    Paul

2. Hello,
    I am taking over a Year 5 class next month but am struggling a little with maths planning, I'd like to use the Cambridge Direct scheme but it is out of print. I wondered if anyone might be able to help obtain a copy of the planning pack for this and the Shape and Space teacher's and pupil books.
    I have a teacher book and one pupil book for Calculations and Number but that's it.
    Many thanks for any help. My e-mail address is ainsworth179@yahoo.com if that's easier.
    Paul