1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cambridge A Level PE - resources

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by tomrodhart1983, Apr 5, 2019.

1. tomrodhart1983

tomrodhart1983 New commenter

Hi all,

I was wondering if any one has had experience of teaching Cambridge A Level PE and can recommend resources and texts books to support the course? There doesn’t seem to be any recommendations or endorsement on the CIE website and most sites that create revision-based resources do not seem to produce them for CIE.

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated.

2. aimee_price

aimee_price New commenter

3. aimee_price

aimee_price New commenter

Hi Tom did you manage to find any resources? Sounds like we're in the same boat as you regarding this. So far I have compared it to the OCR spec and there are a lot of cross overs, however still a significant amount of the course is not covered by OCR. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thanks, Aimee.

4. adam_martin85

adam_martin85 New commenter

Hello
    We are also looking to move to Cambridge exam board but can't find anything written or endorsed by them. Could anyone point me in the right direction regarding where to look or where does relevant resources?
    Thanks, Adam.