1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Calling all native speaker Modern Foreign Language teachers

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by SophiaHecz, Feb 29, 2016.

1. SophiaHecz

SophiaHecz New commenter

An opportunity to take part in an exciting educational research project.

I am a PhD student at the School of Education within Leicester University, researching teacher identity and I would like to invite native speaker French/German/Spanish teachers to participate in a unique research project.

Teachers, who are interested in taking part in this research project will be asked to participate in a maximum 60 minute semi-structured interview, sharing their experiences about teaching in England. I would also like to ask the participants to allow me to perform an optional video-recorded lesson observation with a follow-up chat about the lesson.

If you would like to participate, require further information or would like to discuss any aspect of this research in more detail, please contact me on:

[This e-mail has been removed - please contact the poster via the Conversations]