1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Calling all Leeds TESSERs!!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Victoria Plum, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Anyone fancy meeting for lunch and a natter during the summer holidays? xxx

2. ME!!!!
    Can't do 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th or 25th August, but other than that I am FREE!
    x

3. I can't do 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, or 15th - 20th but other than that I'm free!! Looking good so far! xxx

4. I can't do middle two weeks in August, otherwise I'm free. Would love to put faces to names!

5. Think I will have to make a table this morning and see if we can narrow it down!! Oh, how lovely to have nothing else to do!!! LOL xxx

6. I'd prefer the beginning to the end of August VP.

7. I'm easy!

8. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Not sure if that an invite or a statement LOL

9. *thinks*
    [​IMG]
    Statement!
    Obviously about my availablity for a meet. I really can't be bothered with all that... bother... at the moment!
    Sorry if I have disappointed olds! [​IMG]

10. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

I am,. I am heartbroken lol

11. Mmm... bit of a struggle now. I can't really make the 30th anymore so beginning of August would be better for me... I could do the 9th, is that any good for you Steffi? I know you said you were away the middle two weeks of August...? xxx

12. Bonjour tout le monde, je suis back from the land of the phlegms. I would have attempted that in Flemish but although when you see it written down it looks a lot like English, I didn't master anything beyond wijn and dank u.
    Can't do the 8th or the 21st, otherwise free all month. Oldsomeman, you are welcome to kip here if you wish. And indeed another one person or couple who don't mind sharing a slightly **** sofa bed.

13. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

I am just an old lady.But.
    I am here all August minus 12345
    and have accomodation for many. If you like cat wee that is. But seriously enjoy strange emerge cies.
    And my baked new potatoes are just awesome!

14. 9th is looking good!! LOTF - hooray!!!! Glad you are back! Any more takers for the 9th?? xxx

15. *waves to NellyFUF*!!! xxx

16. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

Yes you can all stay over on the 9th.

17. Woo!! Sleepover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) xxx

18. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

Walking distance from city centre.

19. I shall have to miss it [;((] as I'm away from 5th until 22nd. Have fun!

20. Oh no!!! :( xxx