1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Calling ALL Edexcel GCSE German Teachers - Electronic Vocabulary List to share

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by jordan.wells, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Hi Everyone,
    I have looked all over for a set of flashcards with the English word on one side and the German on the other. I was hoping to find a pack that covered all the words on the Specification for Edexcel GCSE - I know it's a lot, but it is a finite number of words. Anyway - they don't exist.
    I am therefore offering this solution - I will copy all the vocabulary into Excel - Please reply to this post if you would like to split the vocabulary for translation purposes (as this will be the longest part of the process), then I will make them into printable flashcards and share the finished product with you.
    I am hoping to be finished on this project by February half-term.
    Thank you for your time.
    Jordan

2. Hi Everyone,
    I have looked all over for a set of flashcards with the English word on one side and the German on the other. I was hoping to find a pack that covered all the words on the Specification for Edexcel GCSE - I know it's a lot, but it is a finite number of words. Anyway - they don't exist.
    I am therefore offering this solution - I will copy all the vocabulary into Excel - Please reply to this post if you would like to split the vocabulary for translation purposes (as this will be the longest part of the process), then I will make them into printable flashcards and share the finished product with you.
    I am hoping to be finished on this project by February half-term.
    Thank you for your time.
    Jordan

3. mlapworth

mlapworth Occasional commenter

4. mlapworth

mlapworth Occasional commenter

It appears they are for Edexcel GCSE German.

5. Thank you for this.
    I have just realised that Edexcel have a list of vocabulary with translations, unlike AQA, so it is just the formatting that needs changing. Unfortunately, a lot of formatting, but doable.
    I will be using the task magic resources too though.

6. Hey Jordan
    I am not sure what has to be done, but any resources you can share would be gratefuly received.
    Margaret