1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Calling all budding writers who want to write about their subject

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by TES_Rosaline, Apr 18, 2016.

1. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

2. andorian

andorian New commenter

It's just a catchy title. I like it!

3. igbekele

igbekele New commenter

4. literarybimbo

literarybimbo New commenter

Hopefully I have sent you a private message.
    LB

5. mathssolutions

mathssolutions New commenter

6. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hello Rosaline
    It's DurgaMata here, one of your Subject Genius' for RE. Sorry not to have been active for some months. I have a mother who is 98, in great form intellectually, but now registered blind - and a 95 year old Indian Mother-in-Law who was disabled both physically and intellectually. They have been occupying all my spare time and 'brain-space' for most of this year. My Mother-in-Law passed away in June and my hubby, son and I took her coffin to India where we were able to have all the correct ceremonies with all the extended family. It was a deeply meaningful and important time for us all and we have only just come home.

I am planning to create some resources for RE Teachers on this and other topics and would like to know whether I can step back into the Subject Genius role.

Two more questions for you - I have forgotten how to upload my Subject Genius files, so if you are happy for me to continue in this role, could you remind me of the process and how to re-set any passwords as necessary. Secondly I wanted to check my Free Resources statistics. I was close to a million views, and for many reasons, not just ego-curiosity, I want to see what the latest figure is. Also I am puzzled because when I went to my resources it states I have 270 resources but the total was more like 350. This is a bit alarming. Would someone have edited and deleted this store? I don't have copies of most of these, having assumed they were safe on TES.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you

DurgaMata Chaudhuri

7. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Ah!!

It's me again - DurgaMata
    I just tried something else and found my stats

durgamata has uploaded 360resources.They have been viewed over 911,582 times, and downloaded over684,815 times

so if it still says I have uploaded 360, why is it saying on my resources, that I only have 270??

Do you think it would be a good idea for me to download a copy of everything onto a hard-drive back up, and how to find the missing ones if there are only 270 listed.

Sorry to be such a pain but I really want to do this properly now.

Many thanks

DurgaMata

8. humanitiesbox

humanitiesbox New commenter

I have really enjoyed reading through the many contributions that people have made. Is there a section for general classroom management/behaviour strategies?