1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Calling all bag ladies...

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by notsomightymouse, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Hi ladies, I remember reading a long thread on here about changing bags a while ago and thought this might be the right place to ask for some advice, given there were some real bag lovers!
    I am looking at either a pacapod, or a lin and leo and really not sure what to get. Can't actually try any out as they don't have them here in Austria, although can order over the internet. I'm not too worried about spending a bit of money, as would like it to be a real treat to myself. Torn right now between the functuality of the pacapod with it's separate pockets and pods, or thinking that the lin and leo leather ones look like pure luxury....
    Any feedback from people who have been using these.... thanks!

2. Hi ladies, I remember reading a long thread on here about changing bags a while ago and thought this might be the right place to ask for some advice, given there were some real bag lovers!
    I am looking at either a pacapod, or a lin and leo and really not sure what to get. Can't actually try any out as they don't have them here in Austria, although can order over the internet. I'm not too worried about spending a bit of money, as would like it to be a real treat to myself. Torn right now between the functuality of the pacapod with it's separate pockets and pods, or thinking that the lin and leo leather ones look like pure luxury....
    Any feedback from people who have been using these.... thanks!

3. ALthough we haven't been out a huge amount we do love our Pacapod! We have the Almora, I think it's called, and I'd definitely recommend it - I know lots of other ladies who would too!