1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cake wrecks

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by lapinrose, Sep 3, 2010.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

2. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Not really the same as laughing a some people's mistakes though! I would be ashamed to produce a cake like many of them on the website!!

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

What about these delightful little bunny rabbits?

[​IMG]

4. HAHAHAHA...

[​IMG]

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Brilliant!! I would be utterly ashamed to decorate a cake that looked as bad as some of these. The huge piled wedding cake, well some of them were quite well done, makes you wonder if they were cancelled orders!!

6. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

And as for this one!! American pride?

And my friends, let us never forget, when it comes to American pride...

[​IMG]

7. Just a reminder that all the cakes on this website are made by professionals, so its perfectly acceptable to laugh without guilt.
    :)

8. Oh, but I do love Sundays when the good ones are on. You just wonder how the Sunday people and the other people can inhabit the same universe.

9. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Resuscitated this for the simple reason that I've just had an 'Ohmigod' moment when I saw the wrecks some bakers make when they try to copy a lovely design. They are all atrocious!!

http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2011/12/2/wedding-whoopsies.html

Sorry the link thing won't work

10. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/2/10/finding-the-words-losing-the-lunch.html

Sorry but I have been spraying the monitor and keyboard. These are supposed to be made by professionals!!