1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cadbury's mini eggs

Discussion in 'Personal' started by BelleDuJour, Mar 14, 2011.

1. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Why are they sooooooooooo morish?

2. anon468

anon468 New commenter

They are very pretty to look at. But I don't like chocolate!

3. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Too sweet for my taste, I like dark bitter chocolate.
    Mum loves them - and claims the different colours all have slightly differing flavours! Her favourite are the pale yellow ones.

4. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

Allthough the shells can get stuck down the side of your gums I think crunching them up in by the handful is the best approach.

5. I thought you meant Cadbury's mini cream eggs, they're lovely too. As for the mini ones, each colour does indeed taste diferent, due to the shell colour not the chocolate.

6. BelleDuJour

I have just scoffed a whole packet! [​IMG]

7. I've had to give up chocolate for Lent because of these - ended up eating a family sized tube a day! They are sooooo yummy. And then my OH won a Mini-Egg easter egg at a quiz on Friday and as he doesn't eat dairy it's now sitting on the living room table staring at me accusingly. How many days to go?!

8. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

I am pretty sure the baby Jesus will forgive you. I mean, they didn't have Mini Eggs back then, so it doesn't count, does it?

9. If you're talking about those ones with the hard shell, I refuse to eat them as they always shred my palate. Evil things.

10. BelleDuJour

Suck 'em [​IMG]

11. landaise

landaise Occasional commenter

Belle, are you teaching people to suck eggs again ?[​IMG]

12. The baby Jesus might forgive me, my wedding dress is slightly less forgiving however!

13. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

if you eat two it counts as a balanced diet.

14. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

Replace it with a dress made from mini eggs.

15. Ugh. Cream eggs are ghastly. So sweet and sickly. How anyone gets through a whole one is beyond me and the exploding egg advertisement almost makes me cringe.
    Mini eggs are better (and very pretty) but I am not really a chocolate lover so don't buy them. I'll have a few if they are handed round. Cadbury's <u>milk</u> chocolate is the only chocolate I can bear the taste of.

16. I like your style.

17. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Mini eggs would be better if they didn't have the crispy shell, weren't ovoid and were much bigger

18. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

moreish - they are vile IMHO