1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

cadbury world risk assessment

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by cb700, Dec 2, 2009.

1. cb700

cb700 New commenter

Hi am organising a trip to cadbury world and not going on the preview visit till jan but the risk assessment needs to be done in the next week! Does anyone have one i could have a look at or let me know the potential risks?
    Many thanks
    Clare

2. cb700

cb700 New commenter

Hi am organising a trip to cadbury world and not going on the preview visit till jan but the risk assessment needs to be done in the next week! Does anyone have one i could have a look at or let me know the potential risks?
    Many thanks
    Clare

3. Hi
    I have recently been to Cadbury World, if you send me your e-mail address I will forward a copy of the risk assessment.

4. cb700

cb700 New commenter

Thank you so much! What year did you take i am planning to take my sixth form as i have booked a marketing talk for their unit 3 edexcel applied AS coursework. I know the tour isnt great and aimed at young but thought the talk would be good.
    Do you know if they still get chocolate bars?
    my email address is cmbirkby@talk21.com

5. Hi
    I am also organising a trip to Cadbury World. Please can you forward me a copy as well? [​IMG]
    my email is meifong@hotmail.com

6. Wouldn't Cadbury's World be able to supply one too?

7. cb700

cb700 New commenter

no they let you go on a free visit to look round but i have booked that for jan and risk assessment has to be done before we break up for xmas!

8. can i have a copy of the risk assessment too? l.stonehouse@stbcc.org
    cheers

9. Hi. I am going to Cadbury in three weeks time and would really appreciate it if you could forward me a copy of your risk assessment also. My e mail address is patriciaharkinireland@yahoo.co.uk. I would be ever so grateful. Am flat out with the new A2 syllabus and trying to get everything covered.
    Thanks in advance, Patricia Harkin

10. Hello, is it possible I could please have a copy of the risk assessment.

Thanks in advance
    whcssasgar@rgfl.org

11. I have a group of students who would like to arrange a visit to Cadburys under Enterprise and Business so a risk assessment to start with would be very useful. Could you please forward me a copy please. Thanks in advance
    nhardy@rytoncs.co.uk

12. Hello,
    I would be very grateful if you would send me a copy of the Cadbury World Risk Assessment too. We are due to go next Wed and the task has been left to me, at the last minute!
    jjones@rhynpark.org
    Thanks very much.
    Jo Jones

13. newyorkdoll

newyorkdoll New commenter

Any chance of a copy pls? BIG thanks!
    deeeliciousladybug@yahoo.co.uk

14. Hello,
    To all those busy teachers I have a risk assessment for Cadbury World. Anyone who would like a copy feel free to email me on; whcssasgar@rgfl.org.

Samira

15. Hello
    I am so pleased to see your message.
    I thought Cadbury world provided risk assessments but they dont and I am going there in March.
    My email is misschucklehead@yahoo.co.uk
    I would be so grateful if you could send me a copy of yours.
    Kind Regards
    Rachael

16. Is there any chance I could jump on the bandwagon and request a copy as well? Many thanks. linda.carroll@taw.org.uk

17. badgerbunny

badgerbunny New commenter

Could I please have a copy of the rick assessmnt too??

N.bird@wcsc.org.uk

Thanks so much x

18. Hello, I tried to email you but it would not accept your address.
    Is is possible to email a copy of your risk assessment to me at
    claire@bramble9.wanadoo.co.uk

Thanks
    Claire

19. Hi,
    Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the Cadbury World Risk Assessment please.
    My email is carolinelay159@hotmail.com
    Thank