1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cache level 3

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by Mayalouche, May 7, 2012.

1. Hello

I am currently working through my Cache level 3 assignment, but I am really struggling with question

A.1 Evaluate how effective teamwork contributes to keeping children safe.

Has anyone got any ideas as to how I can approach this question. Grateful for any help!

2. You need to look up things like every child matters - https://www.education.gov.uk/publications/standard/publicationdetail/page1/DfES/1081/2004 which should help

also look up things like multi-disciplinary working.

3. Ok thanks. I'ii let you know how I get on.

4. This question is referring to how carers can work as part of a team to ensure children are protected from harm. This suggests a multidisciplinary model of care is important where professionals work collaboratively to ensure abuse is identified and appropriate interventions are put in place. I dont know how many words you need to write but you might mention how in your role as a TA you would report to your head of child protection in your school (e.g. Headteacher?) and how they might report on to outside agencies if necesary e.g social services etc. Not sure if that is what you need?