1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Busy Box

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Gandalf1981, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I have a F2 class in September and was thinking about creating a "busy box" with a variety of activities to practice and develop the ELGs. After having done an (admittedly) relatively short search of the resources I couldn't find an awful lot so I was wondering if people had any suggestions for what could be included.

I was planning to have a box each for creative thinking, numeracy, challenge/problem solving, literacy and general interest.

Any suggestions/ideas would be gratefully received.

2. I have a F2 class in September and was thinking about creating a "busy box" with a variety of activities to practice and develop the ELGs. After having done an (admittedly) relatively short search of the resources I couldn't find an awful lot so I was wondering if people had any suggestions for what could be included.

I was planning to have a box each for creative thinking, numeracy, challenge/problem solving, literacy and general interest.

Any suggestions/ideas would be gratefully received.

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Have you looked for Continuous Provision?