1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BUSS4 - Corporate Plans

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by spatel85, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm a trainee teacher and I'm really struggling to put together a lesson on Corporate Plans (Buss4). I've only been told that I need to include internal and external influences on Corporate Plans, the importance of Corporate Plans, and real examples of them (e.g. Tescos). I've searched everywhere and can't find any real examples of a Corporate Plan. If anyone can send me any information / examples of lessons they've run on this in the past that would be very much appreciated - I've been looking at it for days now and still haven't got anywhere... waiting for my A2 text book to be delivered (as I've never taught A2 business before :-( ) - Thanks

2. Hi, I'm a trainee teacher and I'm really struggling to put together a lesson on Corporate Plans (Buss4). I've only been told that I need to include internal and external influences on Corporate Plans, the importance of Corporate Plans, and real examples of them (e.g. Tescos). I've searched everywhere and can't find any real examples of a Corporate Plan. If anyone can send me any information / examples of lessons they've run on this in the past that would be very much appreciated - I've been looking at it for days now and still haven't got anywhere... waiting for my A2 text book to be delivered (as I've never taught A2 business before :-( ) - Thanks