1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Business Studies resource sharing - A2 Business Studies

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by revisionstation, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Hiyah
    The first year I "did" A Level Business I was like a bunny in the headlights. I worked in a team with a woman who told me that there <u>was</u> a folder of resources BUT that I could not see it - I would have to make my own. She waved the folder at me and smiled, then pushed it into a drawer and locked it in front of me. About a year later I saw the folder out on a desk, I had a quick furtive glance through and I was shocked - the material was really dated and too simple for A Level e.g. Wordsearches and Gapfills. The moral of this is - quite often you are on your own (even in a team) and what you produce will be a million times better than anyone elses stuff anyway.
    In the mean time come and plunder free stuff here:

Shameless plug for my site: www.revisionstation.co.uk or e-mail me direct for help: revisionstation@hotmail.co.uk if you just want answers to a few questions or a resource on something in particular :0)

Regards

Sarah Hilton :0))