1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Business Studies PGCE interview advice

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by peero, May 2, 2011.

1. Howdy,

I've got an upcoming interview and would really appreciate some help :)

I've been asked to do a 5 minute presentation on "what motivates me to become a teacher in the 21st century classroom" followed by a formal interview.

I was thinking of highlighting my key motivators, touching on some aspects of a 21st century classroom and then tying the two together. Sound good? Recommend any points?

Is there anything in particular that I should be somewhat informed on regarding current educational issues?
    Also any tips regarding body language for the presentation and interview?

Any help would go down like a cold drink on a hot day!
    Ta

P

2. Howdy,

I've got an upcoming interview and would really appreciate some help :)

I've been asked to do a 5 minute presentation on "what motivates me to become a teacher in the 21st century classroom" followed by a formal interview.

I was thinking of highlighting my key motivators, touching on some aspects of a 21st century classroom and then tying the two together. Sound good? Recommend any points?

Is there anything in particular that I should be somewhat informed on regarding current educational issues?
    Also any tips regarding body language for the presentation and interview?

Any help would go down like a cold drink on a hot day!
    Ta

P