1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Business Studies In Scotland

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by CampbellH1, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Hi,

Im hoping for some help - or at least some pointers in the right direction?!

I am about to take up a post in Scotland teaching business studies to lower school. Although I have an extensive business back ground this will be the first time I have taught the subject. I am also new to the Scottish teaching system having previously taught in England. I have been asked to prepare new resources however just keep drawing a blank in terms of examples of lessons or resources to get me off the starting block as it where. I have been looking at the Curriculum of Excellence which gives the outline and objectives of achievement but this is obviously very different from seeing some example of how things are delivered.

If anyone has any examples or ideas of where else I could look for help that would be great!

Many thanks