1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Business Job Application

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by CDiamond, Mar 13, 2018.

1. CDiamond

CDiamond New commenter

I am in the process of completing an application form and have yet to complete this section: "Evidence of sound subject knowledge and current curricular issues in Business Studies including the GCSE and AS/A2 level specification."

I've already been asked to outline my experience teaching GCSE, AS/A2 Business Studies, evidence of good classroom management skills, willingness to engage in extra curricular activities and evidence of successfully teaching Business Studies to GCSE/AS/A2.

I don't want to start repeating myself; how would you approach this question? TIA

2. aeg107

aeg107 New commenter

have you ever been an examiner? have your written schemes of work? attended any CPD courses regarding new specifications?
    my thought is that they want to see that you are aware of recent changes of specifications/variety of courses within business--academic or technical