1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bunyip of Berkleys Creek

Discussion in 'Personal' started by andreaburvill, Apr 21, 2012.

1. I need this story. Not the book, just the story that is in it. I have found a play adaptation that I am going to use as a last resort. I had ordered the book but like most things, hasnt arrived on time. I have an observation for a new job and I have done the plan, got the resources. I am telling the story orally, so just need the story. Can someone please help me?

2. I need this story. Not the book, just the story that is in it. I have found a play adaptation that I am going to use as a last resort. I had ordered the book but like most things, hasnt arrived on time. I have an observation for a new job and I have done the plan, got the resources. I am telling the story orally, so just need the story. Can someone please help me?

3. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

4. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

5. What a wonderful choice!
    I read this storybook through Lacan at uni in comparative children's literature. I hope you develop the notions of belonging, identity, diversity, multiculturism etc with your pupils.
    Good luck!

6. I clicked on this thinking it might be about wine.