1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bundle? UK / US sites?

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by ATW100, Nov 21, 2017.

1. ATW100

ATW100 New commenter

Starter questions -

- I have now 10 uploaded resources - however I'm not given the option to create a bundle...it tells me 'start by uploading your first resource'...any hints?

- Is there a difference between the UK / US sites? or are my resources available for all?

Thanks in advance!

2. penyrheol1

penyrheol1 New commenter

Hi There

Author dashboard --> Resources Management

At the top - Create Bundle

HTH

Gill

3. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

It seems some of us have issues with a few aspects of our dashboards at the moment... My 'sales' link no longer works and not only tells me that I have no sales yet but also asks me to complete my profile first... I know I have sales as it says so in my overview and I doubt TES would simply put money into my balance sheet, just to keep me smiling. ;)
    I am about to send an email to help@tesglobal.com to ask for some support with this. I would suggest you do the same unless you have resolved your issue. :)

4. ATW100

ATW100 New commenter

Thank you! will do!

5. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

... and here is the reply I received today...

I’m so sorry, a technical issue is currently affecting some shops on TES, but we’re working hard to get things resolved as a priority.
    In the meantime, thank you for your patience and please do accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Make of it what you may :confused:;)