1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bundle advice and ideas

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by rupertv, Jul 16, 2019.

1. rupertv

rupertv New commenter

Hi
    I would like to put a bundle together and would really appreciate your ideas and advice.

I am currently offering my book called Choc (as a PDF); a book about how chocolate is made for younger learners (3-7),
    on the TES site.

There is a link to an animated brownie recipe.
    I was thinking about adding: a powerpoint/active inspire flip, a recording of the Chocolate song.
    Overall, I want to add puposeful value for the teacher.

I know us teachers are very busy so any tips and advice would be great.

Here's the link:
    https://www.tes.com/teaching-resour...colate-comes-from-and-how-it-is-made-12004922

gracias

2. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Hi there,

One thing to consider is that when creating a bundle, we suggest that the individual resources are usable as independent resources as well as being used in conjunction with other resources. If the resources you include are reliant on each other you might want to consider uploading these in a package as one single resource - otherwise you run the risk of having disappointed downloaders who only found one part of the larger package.

We wish you all the best with your resource sales.
    For any additional guidance you might require, please check out the Author Academy.

[Richard]

3. rupertv

rupertv New commenter

Thanks Richard
    Appreciated
    So would we call that a pack/package rather than a bundle?

4. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

If you're creating one resource with a collection of resources inside it, I would call it a 'package' so that it does not confuse other users as 'bundle' has a specific meaning on Tes Resources.

Do remember that when it does make sense to separate the material into multiple resources, it will benefit you to do so as this will create a larger range of resources that may potentially interest teachers. These can then of course be 'bundled' together on the site. One other thing to consider is that the 'bundle' tool is only available for items that you sell, not for collections of free resources.

[Richard]

5. rupertv

rupertv New commenter

tesAuthorTeam likes this.