1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bullying of Quaden Bayles

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Jesmond12, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Jesmond12

Jesmond12 Star commenter

2. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

The interview with his mum was a little odd. She did nothing to hug and reassure him when he repeatedly said he wanted to kill himself. I couldn't help thinking that the poor lad was picking up hatred from her. I'd also have liked to know what the school has (or has not) done to stop the bullying, since that is where it is happening. Very heartwarming responses from others, though, as you say.

BetterNow, colpee and Laphroig like this.
  3. Jude Fawley

Jude Fawley Star commenter

Maybe find the kids who were bullying him and hang them until they're dead in the public square and video it.

Or at least register their mental sickness and make sure what they did is known for the rest of their lives so they are friendless and outcasts. Hopefully they'll kill themselves.

4. Jude Fawley

This is alright but it isn't the answer. Off to Disneyland! The Headteacher of the school needs throwing out of work and never allowed near children again. The parents of all the children who bullied this boy need to be heavily fined and have their kids taken into care. The kids need putting in a secure unit for life with no parole.

Maybe electro convulsive therapy for the parents and kids. They're obviously not mentally well.

5. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Erm.... Ok nah...

6. Scintillant

Scintillant Star commenter

You ok?

7. Jude Fawley

I'm good. Firing squads. That's the only answer.