1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bugsy oh Bugsy......

Discussion in 'Music' started by davidtfor6, Jun 22, 2011.

1. No, just very very tedious.

2. In comparison to the recent winner of 9 Tony Awards?

3. netmum

netmum New commenter

The Book of Mormon sounds intruiging.
    Did you know that MTI are licensing a schools version of Avenue Q? Only in the US yet but they are usally released here shortly afterwards!

4. They're both Robert Lopez aren't they? To be honest Avenue Q looks like a harmless fairy tale next to the Book of Mormon, although I have to say, if you can get your head around the (very) offensive lyric then there is some fantastic and fresh writing to be enjoyed. I certainly spent the evening laughing over sections of it with a friend and a few glasses of wine the other night.

5. Predominantly in a more aghast fashion with the repeated phrase 'you can't say that'.....

6. netmum

netmum New commenter

Didn;t think Avenue Q was going to be my cup of tea but I found it very funy.

In the school's version they are changing The Internet is for **** to Social Life Is Online.

7. I have laughed my head off at The Book of Mormon, keep singing it, (not at school obviously!) but some of my year 10s have heard bits and think it's hilarious...!