1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bugs are swarming in my author shop!

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by Mrsmumbles, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

So I log onto the Resources site and discover all these changes. Then my thread reply to another angry poster's gets locked as there's already a massive pre-existing fuming forum. So I try to edit my shop. I'm locked out of that. I cannot get into my shop.Or the promotions section. I get an IRRITATING message saying 'please wait' - I do what I', told, I do keep the page open and it's still telling me to 'wait' several hours later! There are obviously site bugs and they are badly affecting my shop and access to all the pages or the commands to get pages to upload. Right at the end of half term when I could have sold stuff, great timing! So I have now emailed TES authors help twice and posted on the author forum. Apparently it's my computer's fault. No it isn't. I am not enjoying the new author treatment at TES at all. It literally isn't working for me. And the TES author help team, who used to be very helpful and super-fast, don't think there's a problem. They haven't fixed it at the end of last week, so we are now looking at 4 days plus of potential lost sales.
    Can someone please fix the bugs in my shop?
    I cannot access my 100-plus resources to edit them now, even if I wanted to....
    Anyone else having this issue with the site?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

I cannot currently upload any bundles.

Mrsmumbles likes this.