1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Buggies/ strollers pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssse?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by whistle4it, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Okay, criteria:
    Under £100
    No drawstring back
    Sits completely upright
    Good cosytoes
    Lightweight and skinny.

We had a malibu hauck but it wasnt upright enough at all. Any ideas ladies? x

2. Okay, criteria:
    Under £100
    No drawstring back
    Sits completely upright
    Good cosytoes
    Lightweight and skinny.

We had a malibu hauck but it wasnt upright enough at all. Any ideas ladies? x

3. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

We have this one, although still mainly use the icandy apple, or he walks with his reins on. It's under £100, it's light, it reclines. I assume you can get a cozytoes for it.

4. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

5. Hello, crazy obsessed buggy woman, you!
    From one of the above to another, how about the Petite Zia Star? Never used it myself but other folk seem very fond of theirs. Argos seem to do it really cheap.
    Aargh, Anna kicking off so have to go. Good luck!

6. Haha TT, this is my third bloody buggy! X

7. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

Why so many? You could always start up a nursery now! We don't even have our lightweight one here, it's at my MIL's in case she takes out our son (which is rare!).

8. I second the Petite Star Zia. You can get the normal zia without adjustable handles for under &pound;100. It does have a draw string back and isn't bolt up right <u>but</u> it is the best buggy I have purchased. She doesn't sit bolt up right but she is comfy, has a deep seat, does recline. The draw string back is really solid and have had no issues what so ever with it. I hated my Silver Cross Pop, seat wasn't deep enough, she wasn't comfy and was heavy...

9. Thanks ladies. Tried him in Petite Star and its still quite big to fold ...any other ideas?

10. One of the best buggies we ever bought was a 'Koochi' one from Argos. Ticks all your boxes as I recall, but cheap as chips. Hope this helps.