1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Buddy - Nigel Hinton

Discussion in 'English' started by sjn1982, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Hi,

I'm really struggling to find a complete scheme of work or the elusive bbc video.

If anyone has anything useful or suggestions as to where I can find them I would be eternally greatful! My email is sjn1982@hotmail.com

Sarah

2. Hi,

I'm really struggling to find a complete scheme of work or the elusive bbc video.

If anyone has anything useful or suggestions as to where I can find them I would be eternally greatful! My email is sjn1982@hotmail.com

Sarah

3. ceehorse

ceehorse New commenter

I have a SOW & will send it shortly. I got a DVD from Nigel Hinton by contacting him on his website. It cost about £20 though. It's worth it for me because I teach it every year.

4. Thanks you are an absolute star! will have a look through it later.

5. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

6. Do you still have the SOW for Buddy (been a few years since you left this post!) If you do would you mind sending it to me? I'm starting to teach it for the first time and would really appreciate any help I can get with it!

Jemma

7. ceehorse

ceehorse New commenter

I will happily send it - it is a bit out of date now but has some ideas. Leave an email address.