1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC WITNESS STATEMENTS AND OBSERVATION RECORDS

Discussion in 'Music' started by mad4music, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Hi I haven't taught BTEC for a while which one is done by me and which one by the other person and where can I get templates from as they were on my old school network
    Thanks

2. Hi I haven't taught BTEC for a while which one is done by me and which one by the other person and where can I get templates from as they were on my old school network
    Thanks

3. Witness statements are done by people other than you, Observation records are the ones you fill out.
    They should be in the Forms section of the Edexcel website but you'll probably have a bit of a search for them (nothing ever seems to be in the 'right' place on that site!).

4. sujinstar

sujinstar New commenter

Sir ,This s my first experience to fill the witness form .could u pls FWD one filled form...my email id is sujin6pearl@gmail.com

5. englishteach101

englishteach101 Occasional commenter

As the teacher, you do the observations and others are the 'witnesses'- can be peri teachers, others who have seen a performance etc. or who can verify that the work is the students own.