1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Travel and Tourism Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Geography' started by kieron79, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I am due to start teaching both level 2 and level 3 Travel and tourism and am starting from ground zero, does anybody have any resources, SOW's, assignment briefs they could kindly share, any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance

2. Can do - for level 2. There's not a lot of rhyme or reason to the folder - I only taught it for one term, so only got through Unit 4 - the foreign destinations unit. I had a low level group for it - so lots of worksheets. I'll see if I can use the button above to email it to you ... not done this before .. doesn't seem to take attachments - mail me your email address

3. What units for level 3? I have some :)

4. Excellent,thanks so much!!!! Kieronhogg@googlemail.com

5. Hi Charli, yeah that would be great thanks

6. Of you could send what you have as have not decided on the units yet, thanks again

7. STC_adrian

STC_adrian New commenter

Hi, we have a free A2 poster that's a great travel and tourism resource. There's loads of facts, pictures, trip ideas and questions to instigate conversations amongst students. If you'd like a copy then please contact us through the website with your address. Thanks.

8. berrymanj

berrymanj New commenter

Hey everyone, I know this is an old thread, but I am in the same position as Keiron79 was. Taking over from someone who has no resources for the qualification.
    Would anyone be able to send me anything for Units 4, 5 or 6?
    MUCH APPRECIATED!

Thanks!