1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Sport Certificate Resources

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by davesteedbike, Sep 6, 2012.

1. i have all the resources/assignments you will need for the units how can i get them to you??

2. Hi ya any chance you would be able to send me over your btec resources schemes of work etc? I have been tasked with settin up the new 2012 scheme for my department and not taught it before! my email address is de-aths@wymondhamhigh.co.uk
    Many thanks, Sophie

3. Erm... lots of longish term posters with very few posts and then - bam! a miraculous 1 post in 5 years TESr making an offer of EVERYTHING!
    Be a bit more savvy than that folks.

Should any part of this thread be for real try Resources here, PEShare and the Edexcel website... BTECs in a box etc. They usually have everything you need to get started.

But please, don't come here and ask for everything on a plate, especially if you use a real or identifiable name/email address. You have no idea who is reading this or what they will do with the info!