1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Nationals level 3

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by shaz2009, Nov 19, 2010.

1. shaz2009

shaz2009 New commenter

Hi guys,

I have been put i charge to start developing some resurces for level 3 BTEC Unit 35: Digital Graphics for Interactive Media. However I am running into some dificulity, firstly because I have been doing OCR, it is not stright forward and allows the teacher to think up different scenarios.

This is where it gets confusing as I do not know what I need the students to do for each task. Really need some help on this guys, any resources or SOW would be appriciated.

Shaz.

2. shaz2009

shaz2009 New commenter

Hi guys,

I have been put i charge to start developing some resurces for level 3 BTEC Unit 35: Digital Graphics for Interactive Media. However I am running into some dificulity, firstly because I have been doing OCR, it is not stright forward and allows the teacher to think up different scenarios.

This is where it gets confusing as I do not know what I need the students to do for each task. Really need some help on this guys, any resources or SOW would be appriciated.

Shaz.

3. adilnasim786

adilnasim786 New commenter

Hi Shaz,

By any chance did you manage to get a SOW for unit 35: Digital Graphics for Interactive Media? I'm also doing the qualification with my year 12/13s and need as much help as possible.

Manythanks,

Adil Nasim