1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC National Level 3 Unit 1 M2, help please!

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by essexwideboy, Jan 7, 2009.

1. essexwideboy

essexwideboy New commenter

Hi all, going through unit 1 and struggling to see what it has to do with IT.

The spec says that M2 has to be "significant". What does this mean? Has anybody got any examples of work that passes this criteria or can you point to any online help?

Thanks

2. essexwideboy

essexwideboy New commenter

just putting this back to the top hoping some kind soul will help me )0:

3. Hi

Don't have time to reply right at moment but please send me your email address to deborahjeffrey@hotmail.co.uk and I can send you some stuff ~ hopefully later today. Year 12 have just completed this unit.

BTW it doesn't have much to do with ICT!

4. Jai_01

Jai_01 New commenter

I need help. My school are introducing btec ict level 3 and I'm really confused with delivering the btec any advice, help and resources would really help. Can anyone help?????

5. Where are you Jai?

6. Adios68

Adios68 New commenter

By M2 do you mean -"review draft documents to produce final versions" from the Comms & Employability Unit. Pm me and I'll send you what I did for this assignment / part of the unit.

7. Jai_01

Jai_01 New commenter

???? Can you help.
    So far I have gathered some useful resources online but I need a example of PDP file. Do you where I maybe able to find one.

8. Hi there, I am just starting to teach this unit, as an NQT, and I was hoping you wouldnt mind possibly sharing these resources you mentioned?

i would appreciate any help

many thanks

9. reddhedd

reddhedd New commenter

HI, I know this is an old post but would you mind sending me any resources for the first part of Unit 1 (P1, P2, P3, M1) or a student example work, as I have just delivered this unit for the first time but would like to look at other examples so I know what my students should be producing, if that makes sense!
    Thanks
    joanneherbert@talk21.com