1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC National Certificate level 3 childcare CCLD HELP is there anybody out there?

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by teacherhartley, Nov 11, 2010.

1. HELP I am an NQT delivering this qualification in a school where there is only me in the department. I am desparate to contact any teacher who is experienced at teaching this as I would like to discover the best way of delivering it. Also, does unit 38 in the first year convert into unit 4 in the second year so that the 60 GLH for unit 38 are part of the 120 GLH that is unit 4?
    Cheers

2. HELP I am an NQT delivering this qualification in a school where there is only me in the department. I am desparate to contact any teacher who is experienced at teaching this as I would like to discover the best way of delivering it. Also, does unit 38 in the first year convert into unit 4 in the second year so that the 60 GLH for unit 38 are part of the 120 GLH that is unit 4?
    Cheers

3. Hello, I too have just started to deliver BTEC CCLD. Basically its up to me to sort it all out.
    Did anyone respond to your request? How are you getting on now? It would be good to know how you developed CCLD for your students and how you have got on.

4. Hi, can i get some help related to CCLD unit 3?......I will be waiting for your reply.