1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC National Business assignment briefs

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by mh1982uk, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am new to teaching BTEC nationals and I was searching on the TES forums to see if there was anyone who can help me with assignment briefs for the following level 3 units: 3, 9,10,12,19,33? If you have anything that could help I would be very greatful. I have units 1-3 that you can have.
    Please help as I am really struggling.
    mh1982uk@hotmail.com

2. Hi,
    I am new to teaching BTEC nationals and I was searching on the TES forums to see if there was anyone who can help me with assignment briefs for the following level 3 units: 3, 9,10,12,19,33? If you have anything that could help I would be very greatful. I have units 1-3 that you can have.
    Please help as I am really struggling.
    mh1982uk@hotmail.com

3. I've got unit 10 which I'll put on www.vocbus.org.uk asap. I'm going to put more effort into reviving vocbus this year if anyone wants to share assignment briefs [​IMG]
    Thanks
    Sarah Jenks

4. Thanks soo much, i've just had a look and it's brilliant. [​IMG]

5. JGRoberts

JGRoberts New commenter

I'm teaching the NEW BTEC Nationals Level 3 Business (teaching start September 2016) Does anyone have any resources for this new specification for the Unit 3 Personal and Business Finance, as I need it for my lessons, can't find any resources anywhere due to the BTEC being new. Please email me at: roberts@challengershigh.22web.org if anyone can help.

6. cat_girl_1984

cat_girl_1984 New commenter

Hiya, I have a few but they are on my hard drive which I have left at school (i'm a few hours ahead of you in a different time zone), i promise to try to remember to do this tomorrow as I have a few for you.

7. dog_walker

dog_walker New commenter

I'm looking to collaborate with people on the new btecs.. Many hands make light work etc.. Its marksvan@hotmail.co.uk if anyone does..

8. rhharrington

rhharrington New commenter

I have created resources for Unit 1 and Unit 14, which I will happily share / swop.

Like everyone on here if anyone has anything at all I would be really grateful. Thanks

rhharrington86@gmail.com

9. Would you be able to send me the resources too, to: headofbusiness@challengershigh.22web.org thanks

10. mgriffiths2

mgriffiths2 New commenter

If anyone has any resources for Unit 17 (Training in the Business Workplace) or Unit 7 (Management Accounting) I'd be super grateful. Pretty much been dropped in at the deep end here.

11. bpietersyavneh

bpietersyavneh New commenter

Hi,
    I also teach the level 3 and am happy to work together with people. If you have unit 14 resources it would be great. My email is bpieters@yavnehcollege.org

Thanks