1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Btec Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Art and Design

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by sbillings, Sep 2, 2020.

1. sbillings

sbillings New commenter

Hi folks,

I think this is my first post in a long while but I was hoping someone could give me some advice. I teach art and design in Belfast, N.Ireland at a local secondary. I previously taught the Btec Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in art and design but am now required to change to the level 3 national extended certificate. I have sought support from Pearson who have been good at providing general info. However, I asked them if anyone else is teaching it in another school here and they said there wasn't!! And if there was they couldn't give me that info due to data protection! Can I ask, is anyone teaching the level 3 national extended certificate? If so, could you please help me with how you deliver the course, etc?

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Mr. Séadna Billings

2. gma

gma New commenter

Hi Seadna, if you are on Facebook then you could try joining and asking on the Art and design forum; https://www.facebook.com/groups/329702011207692/