1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Level 3 ITP ICT Completed Exemplar Assignments

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by peets301, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Hi does anyone know where to find exemplar assignments for BTEC National Level 3.
    Im in the middle of marking the work submitted, but feel that my pupils have obtained Passes only. I would like to find some exemplar assignments specifically for Unit 3 and Unit 35 to base my judgements on and to find out if Im being to harsh on the kids
    Ive tried to go to the BTEC Courses but the dates keep clashing with the School Calender. Any others will be greate help.
    thanks

2. Hi does anyone know where to find exemplar assignments for BTEC National Level 3.
    Im in the middle of marking the work submitted, but feel that my pupils have obtained Passes only. I would like to find some exemplar assignments specifically for Unit 3 and Unit 35 to base my judgements on and to find out if Im being to harsh on the kids
    Ive tried to go to the BTEC Courses but the dates keep clashing with the School Calender. Any others will be greate help.
    thanks

3. Jai_01

Jai_01 New commenter

Hi there, did you get any help as I really need it too.