1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Level 3 Applied Science - Help required with resources

Discussion in 'Science' started by angelchem, Sep 9, 2011.

1. angelchem

angelchem New commenter

Can anyone help, I have been asked to teach unit 18 Genetics and Unit 4 Scientific practical techniques, doea anyone have any resources they would be willing to share? I have never taught the course before and would appreciate any help, especially for unit 18. Thanks

2. helsbels14

helsbels14 New commenter

Both of these units are in the Edexcel Level 3 Applied Science Text book - published by Pearson. There is a teacher pack to go with this as well - which contains worksheets and assignment briefs. The books are about £22 and the teacher pack - £199 on CD ROM.
    Also ZigZageducation do a useful resource pack for Unit 18

3. Carlsberg

Carlsberg New commenter

Good evening.
    Do you know of any published ( BTEC) material on Unit 26- Industrial Chemical Reactions.
    Regards

4. I have taught Unit 4 for the last two years and am happy to share some resources.I've sent a message with my email address

5. G1J

G1J

I am teaching this for the first time this year and would be really grateful if there is anything that you can share with me as well. Sorry for hijacking this thread a little bit.

Thanks

6. Hi,

I am teaching unit 4 for the first time. Please coud you kindly send some resources if you can
    email is gemstoreuk@yahoo.com

7. Some seriously expensive bits and bobs around but scroll through TES, BBC, helpmeteach etc and you will find things free/ less expensive
    Good luck