1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC level 2 Travel and tourism assignments

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by cb700, Jun 29, 2011.

1. cb700

cb700 New commenter

<font size="2">Hi I am just starting to teach this course and writing all the assignments from scratch does anyone have any assignments I could have a look at as there seems a very little amount of resources available. </font>
    <font size="2">Thanks in advance </font>

2. thebusinessone

thebusinessone New commenter

Hi
    I have a few resources that you could have and an assignment brief for Unit 1, they are not fabulous as it was brand new to me this year and I am the only T&T teacher in the school! I found it difficult to find any resources available for free too!
    Let me know your email and I'll send over what I have

X

3. cb700

cb700 New commenter

4. T&T was new to me last year also. I have assignments for Units 1 & 6 and am in the process of writing assignments for unit 2. Email me if you want them. johnc120@rbwm.org

5. Hi John I am just in the process of getting my students to write up the assignment for Unit 1, I would really appreciate any help you can give.

6. You may like to check out our free resources section at www.tandtpublishing.co.uk. We also have a new Fun Exercises for Level 2 Leisure, Travel & Tourism eBook to download under the 'BTEC Level 2 eBooks' section.
    Best regards Ray Youell, Editorial Director, Travel & Tourism Publishing Ltd.