1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Level 2 Business

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by steamingcustard, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Which bit did your EV not like? I have also relied quite heavily on the Pearson book - not had our EV yet.

2. Which bit did your EV not like? I have also relied quite heavily on the Pearson book - not had our EV yet.

3. Doh! managed to post twice again!

4. lauren664

lauren664 New commenter

Not very helpful if thats all they'e said!
    I have come across a few mistakes in the text book where it doesn't quite match the criteria, it's normally something very simple like stating "explain" in the text book, when the criteria states "analysis" instead of explain.
    I've also had a few problems with a level 3 course where the text book doesn't cover all the examples that must be stated in the students work. Which I haven't spotted when writing my briefs. But I'm very lucky to have a fantastic IV who keeps spotting my mistakes!
    Ask your EV to identify exactly where you haven't matched the criteria, thats what we do for each other when IVing, so they should be doing the same, then if your brief matches the criteria you can question it.
    Hope thats helpful.