1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Level 2 Business Unit 7 and 14 Assignments

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by fshaw21, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm teaching BTEC level 2 Business for the first time this term and have been allocated unit 7 (verbal & non verbal communication) and unit 14 (Ethics) to teach after Easter. Has any one got an assignment and/or resources they are will to share. I have done Unit 4 (People) and Unit 21 (promoting & branding in retail) this term so happy to share as well. My email is fionashaw77@gmail.com. Thanks.

2. Hi, I'm teaching BTEC level 2 Business for the first time this term and have been allocated unit 7 (verbal & non verbal communication) and unit 14 (Ethics) to teach after Easter. Has any one got an assignment and/or resources they are will to share. I have done Unit 4 (People) and Unit 21 (promoting & branding in retail) this term so happy to share as well. My email is fionashaw77@gmail.com. Thanks.

3. why do public limited company and local business have different ownership
    and differentiate the purposes of public limited company and local business