1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC Lead IV test - Media Level 3

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by tintingirl, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Has anyone sat the LIV test for level 3 media in this window? I did it today but found the questions really ambiguous. Wondered what other's thought?

2. Has anyone sat the LIV test for level 3 media in this window? I did it today but found the questions really ambiguous. Wondered what other's thought?

3. I just finished off mine this morning. I found it confusing and quite hard. The general consensus in my school is that they are not very well prepared and if you don't pass, nevermind.

4. Yep, definately confusing! Good luck - are the results out next week?

5. I believe so- fingers crossed!

6. I passed- Woohoo!

Hope you did OK!

7. Is anyone else aware of the fiasco over assessments which were completed and submitted but due to a 'glitch' were not properly recorded at Edexcel? As a result I, and others, who spent hours completing the assessment now have to do it over again. Edexcel accept the fault was there but we have to find time to re-do the assessment. If we treated our students like this Edexcel would not be impresed.

8. I had to do mine again due to getting locked out of my account (Edexcel's fault although they claimed otherwise!), then when I reviewed the answers they didnt match up to what I had on paper! [​IMG] Edexcel were very unhelpful but I'm confident that the second stage will go through ok, was quite angry for a while but it seems that in general experienced media teachers are failing the level 3.