1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BTEC IT L2: Unit 26 - Developing Computer Games. Any ideas/resources?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by escha1305, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hey there
    I am about to teach unit 26 next term and I am feeling slightly anxious about it. I was wondering if anyone had any resources/ideas they would like to share? I have resources for many other units, including 1,2,3, 16 and 23. My main worries are listed below
    • What programming language do you use? What concepts do you teach them?
    • It says that I need to give them some games to test, BTEC resources don't actually provide you with any whatsoever - does anyone have any?
    Thanks in advance!

2. Hey there
    I am about to teach unit 26 next term and I am feeling slightly anxious about it. I was wondering if anyone had any resources/ideas they would like to share? I have resources for many other units, including 1,2,3, 16 and 23. My main worries are listed below
    • What programming language do you use? What concepts do you teach them?
    • It says that I need to give them some games to test, BTEC resources don't actually provide you with any whatsoever - does anyone have any?
    Thanks in advance!